måndag, maj 17, 2010

Cariño, det är klart jag ställer upp...

Hello

i am in a hurry writing you this message, sorry that i didnt inform about my urgent trip to London,I had a trip to London and i was suppose to stay for just three days but unfortunately for me all my money got stolen at the hotel where i lodged due to a robbery incident that happened in the hotel.I had been so restless since last night because i have been without any money moreover the Hotel's telephone lines here got disconnected by the robbers so ran out to a cyber shop to email you with the last money because my mobile cant work here so i didnt bring it along,please i want you to lend 1,200 Pounds or the amount you think you can help me with Please you can send it through Western Union Money Transfer so i will get it immediately its sent,let me know if you can help me so i can give you the hotel address and name where to send me the money to me today,i will be back to check my mails i am so confused right now and dont know what to do i will be waiting to hear from you,Thank you and God bless.

Best Regards

John

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Den där Johnny låter som en kille att lita på. Känner du honom väl?

/Spara

Blancaflor sa...

Jag känner honom mycket väl. En underbar människa!

Stora Morran sa...

Du är en klippa du Blanca!

Blancaflor sa...

Japp, behöver du dinero. Ring mig!